Search This Blog

Like us on Facebook

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

REMOVING GALLSTONES NATURALLY


Natural & Safe Method Of Removing Gallstones Without Surgery – 6-Day Method

Good afternoon, dear friends :D
Master atan, a Professional Healer and my Feng Shui Master,made a way of removing gallstones that is safe, natural and tested – without going for any surgery. I was very impressed by this method and thought I would share it here with you as I’m sure many people will benefit from this technique.
Master atan said that gall bladder stones today can be easily removed by operation and the so called laparoscopy, a process using laser to remove the gall bladder stones. But there are still ways we can take other than to undergo these expensive treatments, surgeries and medicines to help you cured of gall stones.
Master atan had tried this method himself and has recommended it to many people to follow, advising that this is good and safe.
REMOVING GALLSTONES NATURALLY by Dr Lai Chiu-Nan -
Gallstones may not be everyone’s concern but may lead to cancer. We all have them (big or small, many or few). “Cancer is never the 1st illness. There are a lot of other problems leading to cancer. I came across some materials stating that people with cancer usually had stones,” said Dr Lee of China.
One symptom of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal as if you can’t digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area.”
Dr Lee offers the apple juice treatment which is good for those with a weak liver. Liver and gallbladder are closely linked.
1) Drink 1 glass (250ml) 100% apple juice 4 times a day for 5 days. 1 glass at breakfast, 1 glass at lunch, 1 glass at dinner & 1 glass before going to bed. It softens the gallstones. Eat normally.
2) On the 6th day, skip dinner. At 6pm, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water. At 8 PM, repeat the same for purging purpose. It helps to flush out all solid stuff. It also opens the gallbladder ducts. At 10 PM, drink half a glass of olive oil mixed with half a glass of lemon juice. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage. Lemon juice helps to extract the stones out from gallbladder ducts.
Soon you will purge again. This time you can find greenish stuff floating in your toilet bowl, if you have gallstones. “You may want to count them. I have had people who passed out 40, 50 or up to 100 stones.” as told by Dr Lee. “Even if you don’t have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It’s always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up every now and then.”
Something more to share by Master atan –
“Dr Lai Chiu Nan’s “6 Days Apple Juice Treatment” works wonderfully to remove gallstones in a natural way. I came to know this more than 10 years ago and many of my friends had benefited from this treatment without going for operation.
Mr AT almost had his gallbladder operated in the hospital in 1996. When we met up just a few days before his operation appointment, he gave it a try when I told him about this apple juice treatment. The doctor was surprised of the disappearance of gallstones when Mr AT went to the hospital for a re-examination. He passed on this good news to his friends and relatives so much so that whenever a person wanted to buy Epsom salt from the pharmacy in that town, straight away the sales personnel at the pharmacy knew that it’s for the removal of gallstones treatment.
Mr LMK also drank the apple juice and passed out the gallstones. Mr AY called me and asked for the apple juice treatment for his Indonesian worker who refused to go for operation. According to Mr AY, his worker suffered great pain and could hardly walk. One week later, Alan called again saying that his worker still suffered the pain. I told him to bring his worker to see Mr LMK who could give a testimonial to him so that he would repeat the 6 Days treatment one more time. Later I received good news from Mr AY that his worker was able to walk without pain after passing out the gallstones. No operation was required. Mr LMK also told me that the worker thanked him many times whenever they met each other in town for the encouragement and confidence given to him.”
Master atan said that in order for it to be more effective, drink green apple juice. You can buy 100% pure apple juice from supermarket in 2 liters packing. The treatment needs 6 liters only (4 x 250ml = 1 liter per day). Nevertheless, do include apple juice as one of your daily drinks. It’s good for you, he said.
There you have it – a really safe and natural way of removing any gallstones. I’m going to try this out to see for myself and then get my husband to do it also. A word of caution though, I believe we should be aware of the high sugar content of consuming so much apple juice over the 6 days and it is best to cut off all other sources of sugar intake during this treatment period. Also, since it is spanned over 6 days and we are expected to purge a few times on the 6th day, it is best to start this treatment on a Monday or Tuesday…leaving the weekend free to be spending more time in the toilet. 
I wish you all good health always,

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone! my name is Noah, I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR AKHIGBE that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR AKHIGBE I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother 'I love my wife' Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend or loves and family relationship.  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR AKHIGBE should contact him via E-mail: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com You  can also call or contact him via whatsapp +2349010754824 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr.gayahin ko lng po talaga yung sinabi po oras..kasr mayrn po ako gallstones kahapon ko lng nalaman,sa ultra sound.kala ko po ulcer lng sakit ko..

    ReplyDelete